The BelKraft 6000 Whole House System
The BelKraft 6000 High-Flow Ceramic Water Filter, is our newest product from the brand synonymous with top quality drinking water. This new, high-flow filtration 6 element filter module fits our BB Housing.
Now you have the option of replacing your standard filter with this patented ceramic filter module.
- Here are some benefits to upgrading to the the BelKraft 6000:
- Superior Flow Rate — up to 520 Gallons per hour (that is over 8 gallons per minute) at 3 bar pressure
- Excellent Flow Even in Low Water Pressure Areas
- No Electricity Required like comparable UV Systems
- Meets ISO Conditions For International Drinking Water Requirements
- Cleanable Filter Surface for Prolonged Life
- The BelKraft 6000 removes or reduces:
- 99.99% Bacteria (E.Coli, Cholera, Shigella, Typhoid, ect.)
- 99.99% Cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia)
- Particulates Class I
- While the BelKraft 6000 filter candles may be cleaned for extended life it is recommended to change all the candles at least once per year for optimum performance.
- We recommend using a sediment pre-filter along with the BelKraft 6000 for well water applications.
- High pressure BB housing
- Mounting L bracket and screws
- Housing wrench
- Connectors (3/4″ or 1″)
- Special brush for ceramics
- Mounting module
Go HERE for more details